Friday 29 August 2014

Face Mask Friday- Blemish Mud




So here is Friday again and the second of my face mask Friday posts. This week I thought I would try something for all of you that are on a budget and also because I am aiming to try products at all price ranges. So you only get enough in the packet for one use of this face mask but at 66p for a pack I think that's a bargain! 
This mask is meant to help blemish prone skin and all of the products in this are natural. I personally like skincare that contains natural ingredients as I think natural ingredients must be better for your skin! So some of the ingredients in this are Aloe Vera, Willow, Rosemary and Witch Hazel.

So as you can see my skin has a lot if texture on it and quite a bit redness too. Believe me this is my skin at a good point it has been a lot worse! 
I was a bit surprised when I opened the pack and saw that the mask was a grey colour as I had thought it would be green because of the photo on the front of the pack- my mistake haha. This mask was sooo creamy when I was putting it on, it felt so luxurious and you get quite a lot out of the packet- more than enough to cover your whole face (or maybe I just have a small face haha). So I left this on for 15 minutes as it advises you to leave it in for 10-15 minutes. While this is on the mask starts to dry like a normal mud mask and it gets harder to move your face. I am a fan of masks like this, I dunno why I just like how it feels. So after 15 minutes it was nearly completely dry so I washed it off with warm water. 


When washing it off my skin felt sooo smooth, like baby skin smooth! Once the mask was all off I noticed that the texture on my skin had calmed down and it wasn't as raised. The redness had also calmed down too. 
I really love this mask and I would definitely repurchase! It's been a few hours now since putting it on and my skin still feels nice and smooth. I think for 66p you should definitely try it- there is also a lot of different types of mask from this range and they are all really affordable! You are able to buy these from Boots.
Let me know if you try this and what you think. Also let me know if there is a certain mask you would like me to try next week :)!
Much love,
Lucy x



No comments:

Post a Comment