Monday 22 September 2014

First Impression- L'Oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Water


So I finally ran out of my Body Shop's Silky Cleansing Oil and I was so tempted to just go back and buy it again because I loved it so much but I stopped myself and convinced myself to try something new again. I've tried Garnier's Micellar Water and I have to say I really liked it so I thought I would give this L'Oreal one a go.
Straight off I have to say I may have found new favourite, however, I have only tried it for the first time tonight but I am VERY impressed! So I bought this in Superdrug (surprised it wasn't Boots :)) and they had some sort of offer on this as it was only £2.48- such a bargain. It is part of the Skin Perfection range which includes so many different skincare products in it. In this range all of the packaging is very simple but doesn't look cheap- I do enjoy this packaging! So this promises to dissolve your make up, purify and unclog your pores and tone and soothe your skin. You can use this on your face, eyes and lips and it is meant to be suitable for sensitive skin. I applied this to a cotton wool round pad and just wiped it all over my face. It definitely removed all of my face make up with ease and it did not take much to do so. I then went onto my eyes. As I have said before I have very sensitive eyes even products that promise will not sting your eyes still sting my eyes, they are that sensitive! When I first put this onto my eye I was so surprised that it wasn't stinging my eye at all. However, the only bad thing about this product is that is did slightly sting my eyes the more times I took it over my eyelid to remove all of my eye make up. However, this was only mild, it was bearable and is no where near to any stinging I have experienced before so I can definitely live with it. There is a eye make up remover in this range though so I might give that a go and use it in conjunction with this. I have to say once I had used it I thought it was okay but it was when I looked at my skin closely I was amazed! The first thing I noticed was how clean my pores looked! I know this sounds stupid but I had never noticed my pores being that clean in such a long time. I also noticed that my face wasn't as red and inflamed as it sometimes can be when taking my make up off. My face also felt sooo soft and smooth.
I can definitely say this could be my new favourite as long as it doesn't break me out! Let me know if any of you have tried this and what your thoughts on this are? I also just want to say a quick thank you to any of you that voted for me on the Travel Hacks Competition :).
Much love,
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment