Thursday 16 October 2014

Glossybox October Edition





So I was so excited when I came home yesterday and saw my Glossybox waiting for me. This was the second box I had received and it was the October edition which is the Pop Art edition so the actual box was really nicely decorated! 
I was really shocked that in this box I got 6 products which I think is amazing for £10!
1) Ciate Paint Pot in Snow Virgin

This is a nail varnish brand that seems to be getting more and more popular. It seems strange but I don't actually own a white nail varnish so I was really happy to get this and I plan to spend the night painting my nails with this! I also think that it is great that you get this full sized product as it is quite a big product! 

2) Rimmel BB Cream in Light

I actually already own this product but in the normal size. It's the only bb cream that I have used and I really like it. It goes on smooth and is a nice colour when on and actually does hide imperfections. So I might give this to my mam so she can have a try and see of she likes it. Another great thing about this is it gives a matte finish and we all know how much of a fan of matte skin that I am!

3) Nuxe Paris Masque Creme Fraiche de Beaute

What a name haha took a while to type! So this is a 24 hour soothing and rehydrating fresh mask which can be used in the face and eye contour area. I personally haven't heard of this brand before so I am excited to try it and this would have been great to feature on my Face Mask Fridays! I love a face mask so I'm super excited to try this and if you would like a review on this or any of the products I mention just leave a comment below and I will get that up for you!

4) So Susan Flutter Mascara

I love trying new mascara and trying new brands and this combines both of those! This is a black mascara and is meant to give you really dark and curved lashes. I am going to wait till my current mascara runs out before opening this one but I will definitely do a review on this as I love reading mascara reviews!

5) Etre Belle Liplift Peel

I was a bit concerned when I read what this product was. I didn't quite know what it meant by Liplift haha. This was another brand I hadn't heard of but that's what I like about these boxes. This is a prepatory exfoliated for your lips. It does acknowledge on the back of the packaging that the lip area is delicate so I thought it would be gentle. It definitely is gentle and it is grainy like a normal exfoliator but the grains aren't rough if that makes sense and it's quite lightweight and not too thick which I like. I get quite chapped lips so I exfoliate every night which helps my lips so I will definitely get my use out of this.

6) Yves Rocher Quelques Notes d'Amour

First of all how cute is this little bottle?! I love mini things and this  packaging is adorable. I also think this smells so good. I am a fan of little perfume bottles as these are easier to carry. I got a few mini ones last Christmas so I can add this to the collection. I am not very good at describing smells haha, this is very sweet smelling but isn't overpowering. I know I will wear this a lot!

I hope you've enjoyed reading about what was in this month's Glossybox! Like I've said, anything you would like a review on let me know and I will get that up for you. 
Also there should be some Halloween looks up next week so look out for them and if you want any particular look tried out let me know and I will do my best :)!
Much love,
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment