Friday 24 October 2014

Love ME Beauty Box- October Edition




So I finally got my second Love ME Beauty Box delivered today. I did get a bit worried about this as I got an email on the 3rd of this month saying that my box had been dispatched so I got in touch with the Love ME Beauty team and I have to say they were really helpful and lovely. They managed to check where my box was and why it hadn't been delivered to me which was great. But now it's here and I can share with you what's in my box!
First of all yet again really nicely packaged and I love the little cloth bag that it comes in, I will definitely find some use for that! 
Percy and Reed Dry Conditioner


This was a brand that I haven't heard of before but I do love the packaging, it's very sleek so I'm more than happy to give this a go! It's meant to add shine to even very dry hair and reduce any damage that may be caused by brushing. My hair is probably in the best conditioner it's been in so far for a good few years so I'm always trying to keep it that way and anything that will help with that I do like to try so I'm excited about trying this!
Montagne Jeunesse Hot Spring Sauna Mask

I've tried a mask from this range before for one of my Face Mask Fridays and I really did like it so I'm very excited to try this one. I obviously haven't tried this mask but I will be trying it out tonight. This mask is meant to be exfoliating and nourishing which are my favourite types of mask and this one is meant to give your face a warming sensation once you've applied it so that will be interesting to try! 
Murad Vitalic Pomegrante Exfoliating Mask

So yet another face mask to try! It's a good thing I like face masks haha! So this one says that it will dissolve dull and dry skin and make your skin look fresh, clear, smooth and bright. Now I am a bit worried about trying this one as my skin isn't dry at all so I'm really hoping that this doesn't irritate my skin but I'll never know until I try it. I will probably try this one next week at some point but I'm more than happy to leave a review on it as I know this brand has got a lot of skin care products that are quite popular in the U.S. I have actually been wanting to try this brand out for quite a while now.
So I'll definitely leave a post on this one next week at some point!
Lord and Berry Black Smudgeproof Eyeliner

This was a brand that I have heard about before but had never tried any of their products before. I do know that Asos stock this brand though if anyone was interested in trying any of their products. This eyeliner is meant to be really easy to apply and is waterproof which is great as sometimes my eyes love to water a lot! It's also meant to keep its colour for up to 24 hours which I really like as I like my eyeliner to look really black although I doubt anyone would keep eyeliner on for that long but it's good to know haha :). I normally always wear liquid eyeliner but I definitely will be trying this out to see if it is as good as it is meant to be! 
 
I would just like to put a little disclaimer out there that I am not trying to brag about getting these boxes or trying to show off. All I'm doing is sharing what I got in my box to let people know what types of products you get in boxes like this so they can decide whether they want to join or simply just for people who like reading about what you get in these types of boxes. I know that I like reading blog posts about what people get so I thought I would share mine with you.
I hope you've enjoyed reading this post and if you would like anything reviewed just let me know below and I will get that up for you!
Much love,
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment