Wednesday 5 November 2014

Liebster award

So I've been nominated for this again by 2 people now and I thought rather than just be like thanks but I've already done it I thought why not just do it again! It's different questions and when I read blogs I like to find out a bit about the person who is writing them so I thought that this would let you all know a bit about me.
The rules of this blog post (I think) are:
1) You get nominated to answer a number of questions, it's normally about 11
2) You answer the questions and you then come up with your own 11 questions
3) You then nominate 5-11 other bloggers to answer your questions, these bloggers normally have to have under  200 followers I normally go for under 200 Twitter followers but it could be on any platform I guess. This is because this award is all about getting smaller blogs noticed which I think is great!
So the first nomination was off Beth. I would just like to say a big thank you to Beth for nominating me.
Her questions were:
Shoes or handbags?
Definitely shoes! I am a shoe fiend I have quite a few pairs but can't let any of them go although I probably should haha.
Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging really because I loved reading other people's blog and was inspired to start my own. 
Who inspires you?
This is probably really cheesy but my mam inspires me to be the best that I can be in every aspect of my life. 
Where do you see yourself in 5 years time?
I don't normally think that far ahead because you never know what's around the corner and sometimes by the time you get there you might have taken a whole different route in life than you thought!
What is your most prized possessions?
Erm... This is a hard one but maybe my Tiffany charm bracelet what I got for my 21st. I had always wanted my own little blue box and I got it and I really do love the bracelet.
What advice would you give to new bloggers?
Keep going! Sometimes you can either set yourself unrealistic targets and lose motivation but I think keep doing it if you love it and also be yourself!
Do you have any habits that annoy other people?
Erm I dunno, not that I know of but then you would have to ask other people haha.
What's your fantasy job?
This is a really hard one, if I could blog full time I would as I really do love blogging but there are so many amazing jobs out there it's hard to choose one.
Favourite song?
I don't have one favourite song but I love songs by Rage Against the Machine, Slipknot, Korn and Faith No More. There are others but I would be babbling on for far too long haha!
Online shopping or in store shopping?
I like both but I do prefer store shopping as I don't think you truly get the real feel for things when they are online and then if they don't fit it's a hassle sending them back.
Describe your style in 3 words.
Easy, dark and simple.

So my next nomination was from Alicia so a big thank you to her too for nominating me :).
1. How did you come up with your blog name?
It's actually what my mam calls me, Lucylou so that's what I decided to use.
2.What season is you favourite when it comes to fashion, spring/summer or autumn/winter?
Definitely autumn/winter, I love the darker colours and I love layering pieces together.
3.What is your favourite clothing brand if you had to pick one?
I am a bit biased but it would be Topshop!
4.When did you first start to wear make up?
I think I was in year 8 at school so that's about 13 but it was mainly just lipgloss and mascara at that age.
5.Can you remember the first beauty product you ever bought?
I think it was a L'Oreal lipgloss and I cannot remember what it was called but the wand you applied it with was heart shaped! Did anyone else have one of these?
6.Who is your favourite blogger?
Omg this is such a hard one and I'm being truly honest there is soooo many that I love and I am constantly finding more. I love Sarah Ashcroft's blog and I recently found a new blog that I love from a girl called Sabrina, I love her style!
7.Is there any celebrities that inspire you?
Hhmm not really.
8.What would be your dream job?
(This is answered above :))
9.If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
If I could live anywhere I would like to have houses all around the world. So New York, Paris and Bora Bora would be my top three!
10.Would you ever have any tattoos?
Yes I definitely would I just need to be certain on what I would like because I am quite indecisive!
11.What is your favourite time of year?
Definitely Autumn as it isn't freezing cold but you can start layering clothes and I love autumn colours.

So finally done! Thabk you for sticking with me if you have managed it this far! So I nominate
Lori Boyd (loriscreativity.blogspot.com)
Rae Powell (pastelcarousel.com)
Emma Everleigh (justemma.co.uk)
Megan Walsh (madnessbymeg.blogspot.ie)
Amylou (amylous.co.uk)

So my 11 questions for you are :)
1) What's your favourite thing about blogging?
2) If you had to choose fashion or beauty items?
3) Favourite brand of lipstick?
4) Favourite fashion brand?
5) Favourite beauty brand?
6) Is there anything you don't enjoy about blogging?
7) Dream job?
8) Who is your favourite blogger and why?
9) Do you have a favourite YouTuber and why are they your favourite?
10) Where would you love to visit in the world?
11) What is your favourite type of blog post to do?

Thank you for reading this and thank you to the girls who nominated me! Come back tomorrow for a new post and I would love it if you would follow me on Bloglovin!
Much love,



No comments:

Post a Comment