Thursday 20 November 2014

Ofra Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick



Hi everyone,
Sorry I haven't been posting for a few days, time is just passing too quickly! There isn't enough hours in a day to fit everything in at the minute haha!
So this is actually the second time that I am writing this post as my first post didn't save, how annoying! 
I've been wanting to try a liquid lipstick for ages now, it seems like loads of brands are coming out with these and one of the reasons why they appeal to me is that they have a matte finish which we all know how much I love matte finishes!
I recieved this one in my Love ME Beauty box and it's by a brand called Ofra which I haven't ever heard of before but when I looked them up they seem to be a professional make up company for make up artists. This colour is called 'Hollywood' and it isn't really a colour that I would choose for myself. I love pink lipsticks but this one is a slightly darker shade than I would normally go for but I was still curious to try it. 
This glides on so smoothly and evenly and is soo pigmented. It goes on like a lipgloss so it is very wet at first but it dries really quickly. Once it is dry it is a bit sticky when you put your lips together but it isn't annoying at all, or at least I didn't find it annoying! I only had this on for a little while but it did hold up quite well and didn't budge. I am pretty sure this will last for such a long time because it was quite hard to get off my lips haha! So although this is a shade I wouldn't have picked I was actually quite surprised when I put it on as it isn't dark once on at all and I actually really liked it! Definitely going to be wearing this quite a bit over the next few weeks haha!
I went on the official website for this company which is an American website so all of the prices are in dollars. They have about 19 different shades I think and these are being sold for $19 which is round about £12 which I don't think is too bad considering they are really pigmented and seem to last quite a while. Their website is ofracosmetics.com and they do a whole range of different products. I would definitely recommend trying this lipstick out if you like matte finishes and want something long lasting! 
Let me know if you have tried any long lasting liquid lipsticks and what you thought of them! 
Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment