Friday 7 November 2014

Pop of colour- Leopard and red

Pop of colour- Leopard and red
Hi guys! So I have just found this app tonight and it's called polyvore. You have probably all heard of it, I am probably the last one on the bandwagon haha! So it's a really great app where you can browse tons of different fashion items, beauty items, home items and loads more! I would definitely suggest getting it if you don't have it. 
So this is the first mood board I have created and I wanted to create something that was a bit more going out or slightly more formal which I have. I love all of the items I have chosen and as I have said before my favourite colour is black and I own a lot of black clothes haha! So black will probably feature a lot in these mood boards!
I thought with this one I would add a few pops of colour so leopard print is another favourite of mine I just love it! So this clutch is perfect and what better way to set off a monocrome outfit than with a red lip! I love all of these pieces. I have everything linked below just incase you want to treat yourself, after all christmas is coming up! 
Another great thing about this app is you can link it up to your blog so it does all of the hard work for you :).
Let me know what you think of this mood board and the app if you have it.
I will probably be doing a weekly mood board for you so make sure you come back and check that out. I would also love if you followed my Bloglovin I have a link to it in the side bar :).
Much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment