Saturday 22 November 2014

This or That Tag


Hi everyone,
So this is a tag that I found on Yahoo of all places haha and I thought it seemed like quite a good one as it includes beauty, fashion and a few other random categories. So like I've said before obviously with tags you are meant to get tagged but my view on it is if you want to do it just do it plus loads of people who say I tag anyone who wants to answer it to do it so I kind of have been tagged in some of these hahaha! I say that on all of mine :).

Beauty:
Blush or bronzer?
Bronzer either The Body Shop's Honeycomb Bronzer or Benefit's Hoola.
Lipstick or lipgloss?
Lipstick everytime.
Eyeliner or mascara?
Mascara.
Foundation or concealer?
Foundation and it has to be full coverage. My current favourite is Estee Lauder's Double Wear.
Neutral or colour eyeshadow?
I do like both but probably wear more neutral colours.
Pressed or loose eyeshadow?
Pressed.
Brushes or sponges?
This is a hard one because I love brushes but I also love my Beauty Blender but that is the only sponge that I like. I love real Technique brushes they are my fave!

Nails
OPI or China Glaze?
I haven't ever tried China GLaze so I will have to say OPI.
Long or short?
Long if they are fake and short if they are real. I know that's strange but each to their own haha!
Acrylic or real?
Acrylics.
Brights or darks?
Darks, my favourite nail colours are black and dark red.
Flower or no flower?
I'm not 100% sure what this means so no flower.

Body
Perfume or body splash?
Either really as long as it smells nice, then I'm not bothered! My favourite perfume at the minute is Marc Jacobs Daisy and my all time favourite body splash is Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion I think it's called, it's amazing.
Lotion or body butter?
Lotion as body butter takes ages to sink in and I don't have the time haha.
Body wash or soap?
Body wash, any nice smelling one will do but I do love the Vanilla cupcake one that Philosphy do at Christmas time.
Lush or other body company?
Lush everytime I love that they are cruelty free and all of their products I have tried, I have always loved.

Fashion
Jeans or sweat pants?
Jeans I love Topshop Joni jeans they are the only ones that I wear.
Long sleeve or short?
Long as I get cold really easily.
Dresses or skirts?
Dresses I used to love skater dresses but at the minute I'm loving shift dresses.
Stripes or plaid? 
Plaid or as we call it in England (I think) it's tartan.
Flip flops or sandals?
Sandals.
Scarves or hats?
Scarves.
Studs or dangly earrings?
Normally studs but every now and then I can't resist hoop earrings (big ones:))
Necklaces or bracelets?
Necklaces.
Heels or flats?
Probably heels as I'm only 5 foot 2.
Cowboy boots or riding boots?
Neither my docs are my favourite boots!
Jacket or a hoody?
Jacket.
(I've left out the last three questions from this category as they are all shops that I don't shop at :)).

Hair
Curly or straight?
Straight as my hair never holds a curl, I wish it did though!
Bun or ponytail?
Bun (a topknot).
Bobby pins or butterfly clips?
Bobby pins.
Hairspray or gel?
Hairspray I've never used gel.
Long or short?
Definitely one million percent long haha!
Side swept bangs or full bang?
I have a full bang/fringe but I keep it quite short ie above the brows.
Up or down?
Down when I have time.

Random:
Rain or shine?
Rain to listen to at night and shine during the day.
Summer or winter?
This is too hard I love both but prefer winter fashion but I like the heat in summer.
Fall or spring?
Fall.
Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla, I'm such a plain Jane when it comes to food.
East Coast or West Coast?
Erm.... This doesn't apply to me haha.

Woooo this was a lengthy one haha. Hope you enjoyed it and if you did I tag you to do it :)!
I've got a few blogs planned for the next couple of days so make sure you come back :).
Much love,

No comments:

Post a Comment