Friday 12 December 2014

BLOGMAS Day 12 Wrapping Paper Ideas

Hi everyone,

Just a quick little post today as I should be getting to bed soon :)!

So I am one of those people who gets obsessed with making presents look amazingly wrapped and I always like to add ribbon and bows etc. I've told you before I love things that are packaged nicely!

So I noticed while looking online for some wrapping inspiration that Debenham's currently have a massive 50% off there wrapping paper packs! However they have got so many to chose from they are all so pretty! I narrowed it down to two packs that I love but I only want one as I like to use the same theme throughout all of my presents, a bit OCD I know! So anyways I thought I would share the two I love and that you would help me choose by leaving a comment below about what one you would pick out of the two :).

Number 1- Teal

Number 2- Purple

These packs are such a bargain as they are only £4.00 currently and they were £8! I'm such a bargain hunter haha :).

Let me know which one you would choose in the comments below and also let me know if you are a bit like me and like all your wrapping paper to be the same :).

Much love,
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment