Tuesday 23 December 2014

BLOGMAS Day 23 Blogger Love December

Hi everyone,

Hope your all excited for Christmas seeing as it's Christmas Eve's Eve! I am so excited I love this time of year!

So I saw this post on Ellen Atlanta's blog and I really liked the idea of sharing the blogger's you've been loving each month. 

I think it's great to show the blogs you've been loving as its a great way for others to find new blogs and I think it shows your support for others doing the same thing as yourself. Seeing as I thought her post idea was amazing I thought I would copy and start this monthly post too, I hope she doesn't mind!

I'm not going to put a number on this and say each month I'll tell you my favourite 5 or 10 bloggers that month, it will probably differ the number of blogs I talk about, if that makes sense :).


I really love Ellen's style and her photos on her blog always look amazing!


I love Sophie's individual style and her hair is amazing! Sophie also has a YouTube channel as well as her blog.


Jamie is my make up inspiration at the moment, her make up always looks incredible. Like Sophie she has a YouTube channel too.  


I have to say Sabrina's hair is amazing and she too has a YouTube channel. Her blog is beauty related which I love and she always has interesting posts on there.

Hope you've enjoyed this post and I would definitely recommend checking these bloggers out :).

Merry Christmas,


No comments:

Post a Comment