Wednesday 24 December 2014

BLOGMAS Day 24 The End of Blogmas

Hi everyone,

So this is the second time of me writing this as I finished it earlier then my phone died before I saved it which was just fabulous haha not!

Anyways I hope you've all had a great Christmas Eve and I hope you have a lovely Christmas Day tomorrow. I hope Santa is good to you all!

So this is my last Blogmas post! I'm so happy I managed to keep it up although there was a couple of hiccups along the way with my computer saving a couple of posts as drafts rather than uploading which was annoying but I've really enjoyed doing it. I will most probably do it next year too. 

As this is my last Blogmas post I thought I would just do a general chit chat one. I have to say I am a bit relieved Blogmas is over as when you work full time it's hard to fit everything in including blogging in your spare time. Saying that though I really do love blogging, I wouldn't do it if I didn't!

So I thought I would share a couple of things with you :).


First of all I wanted to tell you about my amazing advent calendar this year. I know this sounds pretty strange but it was the best one I've ever had and it was a Lindt one. This has 24 windows and each window has either a mini Lindt ball, bear or reindeer. In the 24th window (today), you got a full size Lindt teddy bear! All of which is gone now, I do feel a bit sick though I've been such a pig today haha but it's fine as it's Christmas time (mistletoe and wine..... That song has been stuck in my head all day!) I cannot wait to get another one of these next year and if you haven't tried this one I definitely recommend!

Second thing I wanted to share is about my make up. Now I generally do have an every day make up look that I wear every days haha but the last few days I've switched it up a bit and tried different looks and just had fun with my makeup. For all of the eye looks I've used my new Make Up Reveloution Flawless Palette which I am in love with! So I thought I'd show you a few photos of my make up from the past few days :).



I hope you've enjoyed reading my Blogmas posts and I will be back in the next few days with a new post :). Have an amazing day tomorrow!

Merry Christmas,  


No comments:

Post a Comment