Friday 5 December 2014

BLOGMAS Day 5- Top 10 gifts under £10 for her


Hi everyone,

So Christmas is fast approaching and everyone seems to be Christmas shopping. I normally leave it really last minute but I've been so organised this year and mine is all done :) so unlike me!

When you have loads of people to buy for it can often become VERY expensive so I thought I would do this post to give any Christmas shoppers on a budget gift ideas for girls! Even if you're not on a budget hopefully this will give you some good ideas for stocking fillers or if you are doing a secret Santa at work all these gifts are great little goodies! Read on if you want to find out what I've chosen for top 10 gifts under £10!

1) Paperchase A5 diary £8 (ASOS)

So this would be great for anyone who loves a bit of stationary! This diary is so pretty and it's practical as it's only small so won't take up too much room.

2) Models Own 5 Piece Brush Set £10 (ASOS)

I love getting new make up brushes and I'm sure most girls probably would. So if you have any make up junkie friends this would be the perfect gift. I think the colour of these brushes is amazing and the brushes look quite good quality!

3) Cherry Scent Pug Car Air Freshener £2 (River Island)

I love pugs, if I could have one I would! This is the next best thing so if you know someone who loves pugs and has a car this would be a great gift. It smells like cherry so their car would smell lovely and the pug on it is soooo cute- a great stocking filler!

4) Gold Tone Knot Cuff Bracelet £4 (River Island)

This is a lovely bracelet that could dress up an outfit or just add a little something  to an everyday outfit. I'm not a fan of really chunky bracelets so if you know someone like me this would be an ideal gift. This is also really affordable for a piece of jewellery so it won't break the bank either at only £4!

5) Ballerina jewellery stand £10 (River Island)

This is perfect for any of your friends/family that has loads of jewellery or is a dancer. I used to do ballet so whenever I see anything related to itI'm  instantly drawn to it. This is so cute and keeps all of your jewellery together. It's also black so will go with most decor.

6) Red mushroom mug £10 (Topshop)

This is too cute! This would be a great gift for tea/coffee lovers or anyone who likes anything a bit quirky. This comes in four colours so if you don't fancy a red one you can get it in blue, green or pink! 

7) Dinosaur hottie £9 (Topshop)

I think this is adorable. This comes with beans inside that you put in the microwave and you heat them up, pop them back into the dinosaur and use it to warm you up! I think this is a nice alternative to a traditional hot water bottle and truth be told I have actually bought this for a gift for someone! Hope they aren't reading this haha!!

8) Cream Floral Photo Frame £10

I think this would be a really thoughtful gift if you bought this for someone and then put a photo of you and them in it. I think it would be such a lovely gift to get and a lovely gift to give to someone special!

9) Cosmic gift set £9.25 (Lush)

Well this wouldn't be a gift guide for her without mentioning Lush! Who does not love a gift from Lush?! This one is really reasonably priced and includes 2 products which smell amazing! You get a Twilight bath bomb and the Rock Star soap. I think you could get this pressie for most girls and they would love it. 

10) Christmas at Tiffany's £5.99 (Waterstones)

I've mentioned this book on my blog before and if you know someone who loves reading and likes romance novels this is the one for them. This is my favourite book ever! There are no words for how good this is and this was given to me as a Christmas gift and I definitely recommend this. Even if the person your buying for had a kindle you can buy this as an e-book too at the same price :). 

So that's my gift guide for her for under £10. I hope this might have inspired you and given you a couple of ideas if you were stuck :)!

Merry Christmas,
Lucy x


No comments:

Post a Comment