Monday 8 December 2014

BLOGMAS Day 8 December Glossybox




Hi everyone,

Sorry yesterday's post was only short but I suppose it had lots of pictures. I uploaded it quickly as I was going out yesterday and it saved as a draft! I've only just realised how annoying haha I posted I Twitter and Instagram saying there was a new post up as well embarrassing hahaha!

Anyways today I thought I would share with you what I've got in this months Glossybox. I only just got it today so I'm still excited about it getting it. I love when it comes it's like a little gift to myself haha :). So if you want to find out what's in my Glossybox this month keep reading.

1) Tresemme Renewal Hair and Scalp 

This has tea tree extract and sunflower seed oil in it which is meant to nourish your scalp and renew your hair. I'm excited to try this as I've been really into my hair care lately :). 

2) SkinPep Hydra Boost- Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum

I've only tried one of their products before and I hate saying this bad things about brands but it really hurt my skin so I dunno if I'm going to try this one. It's meant to promote a healthy new skin glow. I do like the sound of that but before trying it I will research into what sorts of skin types should use this kind of product etc and then decide whether or not to try it. I will review for you if I do though :).

3) Anatomicals Day and Night Spot Stick

This has a day time formula and a night time formula on either end of it. The packaging is really cute, I always think the packaging from this brand is nice and quirky. However, I don't think I'm going to use this as for some reason, you might already know this as I have talked about it before, but when I used to use spot treatments they would always have the opposite effect so they would irritate my skin and I would get more spots. I do actually currently use an acne cream but that's an actual prescribed one that I get from my doctor so my skin isn't bad at the minute so I don't want to tempt fate and use this. I will give it to a loving home though :).

4) Bellapierre Cosmetics Cheek and Lip Stain


I don't often use cheek and lip stains but I'm going to try this one as it's such a nice colour. It's meant to be super blend able and it's from a brand I've never heard of before so I'll like trying things from new brands :).

5) All That Jazz Professional Nail Lacquer

Normally I'm not really a fan of pink or glittery nail varnishes but there's something about this one that I really like. I only ever wear glittery varnishes around this time of year so I think I might put this on tonight and see what it's like :). Nail varnishes or lacquers from this brand are meant to be hard wearing and long lasting so I hope so! 

I hope you all enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments what your favourite product would be in this box. I think mine is definitely the nail varnish :).

Also I will make sure I publish this and not save it as a draft and think I've published it haha ;)!

Much love,
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment