Sunday 17 May 2015

MoroccanOil Treatment Review




Hi everyone 

Hope you've all had a fab weekend, I've had a nice chilled one so thought I would blog again today as I find it quite relaxing to do. I thought why not do a review, everyone loves those... Well I know I do :)  !

Quite a few weeks ago I decided to try a new hair salon as I hadn't had my hair cut in about 2/3 years, shocking I know! And I just fancied pampering myself. After looking at loads of different I found one and went and got my hair done. Anyways this is kind of going off the subject but getting back to the review, this salon uses all of the MoroccanOil products and this was the first time they had been used on my hair. I have to say I was a bit nervous when I found out it was an oil as my hair does get oily quite easy and that is not a good look!
However, as soon as I saw the finished product I was sold. My hair looked amazing. Now I'm not that naive to think it was all because of the oil treatment but I definitely do think this helped so I decided to treat myself and use it at home.

This was pretty pricey, it was just over £30, but each time you use it you only need a little so this big bottle should last quite a while. 

Each time I use it I use 2 pumps and I apply it to the mid lengths and ends of my hair. This treatment is full of antioxidant-rich argan oil, strengthening proteins and shine-boosting vitamins which helps detangle your hair (which mine often needs help with), speed up drying time and boost shine. It is meant to leave hair 'smooth, manageable and nourished with each use' which I have to agree with! It is my absolute holy grail now. I have used it for just over a month now and my hair does feel like it is in better condition and this is the only new product I have added. It has never made my hair greasy and it makes it look soooo shiny. I have also got loads left so definitely is worth splashing out on! As for drying time, my hair used to take about 30 minutes to dry it fully, it takes 15-20 now which is great as I hate drying it so the quicker it gets done, the better!



Let me know if you have tried any of this products from this range and what your thoughts are on them :).

Much love, 

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment