Sunday 24 May 2015

Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub Review


Hi lovelies,

Hope you're well! Seeing as it's my birthday tomorrow I took the opportunity to pamper myself tonight and one product I used to help me do this was Lush's Rub Rub Rub.

I got this at Christmas time and I totally forgot that I had this so when I saw this tonight I thought I would give it a try.

I used this both on my hair and my body as you can use it on both. Here is what Lush says about this product- 'An exfoliating shower scrub that can also be used to wash, volumise and add shine to hair. Packed with mineral-rich sea salt, Rub Rub Rub can be used as a gentle scrub on wet skin, or on dry skin for a really good buff before you get in the shower. Sea salt, a natural antiseptic as well as exfoliant, is combined with lots of lemon juice to leave your skin feeling rejuvenated and it also adds shine and volume to hair.'

This scrub smells divine and I love the colour of it, it's an amazing blue colour! I didn't know whether to use this instead of shampoo or after shampoo so after deliberating I decided to use it after shampoo. When I put it on my hair it didn't lather up as I expected I dunno why I thought it would haha! When washing it out it took some effort but eventually I got it all out! 

I then used the scrub on my body. When using exfoluating scrubs I like them to be quite rough and have lots of texture to them which this one definitely does. Also a little of this goes a long way.

After drying my hair I feel like my hair does feel thicker and very soft but apart from the thickness I wouldn't say there was a massive difference. However, my skin feels soooo soft! I can't stop feeling my arms because they feel soo silky smooth! I will most definitely be using this on my skin again but I don't think I will use it on my hair again. This is one of my new fave Lush products!

What's your fave Lush products? 

Much love, 
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment