Saturday 23 May 2015

Which shape is best?!



Hi lovelies,

Hope you are all well :). So I thought I would do another nail post today and look at what shape is best. To be honest, I have had all three shapes that I'm going to talk about in this post at one point, obviously all have been done using nail extensions! Since getting fake nails I have found that certain shapes go in and out of fashion or some become more popular which has influenced my decision at times but I have never had a shape that I hate or have hated. So if you want to find out which shape I think is best, keep reading....

Square 
So when I first started getting my nails done I loved having them square. I didn't get them as long as I have them now as I think really long square nails reminds me of episodes of Footballer's Wives and that's not my fave look, although if you like them that's fine :). I did love this shape but haven't had it for quite a while now, doesn't mean I won't go back though!

Stiletto 
I got these for the first time last year and it was when the shape first became really popular. I love this shape, I have to admit however when you first get them done I would recommend being careful as they can cause some damage as they are sooo sharp haha! I think these always look on trend.

Ballerina
This shape is the one I have currently and it's the first time I have had it. It is becoming more and more popular and I would recommend trying this if you want really long nails as I don't think this would look as good on short nails. These are probably the longest I've had my nails so things like typing and texting have become a bit of a challenge but I'm managing! 

So which one do I think is best? Truthfully I love them all and I believe I will in the future get them all again. I have to say that at the moment ballerina shape is my fave but I don't think any one is best, in my opinion :).

I would love to know your views, which shape do you think is best? Let me know in the comments below!

Much love, 
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment