Friday 21 August 2015

My Mac Wishlist

Hi lovelies,

Seeing as I go on holiday in less than a week (yayy!!!!!) I'm trying to be 'good' with my money but I keep finding myself on the Mac website. So easy to do right! So I've made a mental note of what items I need (definitely not a need haha) to add to my collection once I've been on my hols!! 

So these are what I need ;)

1) Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Lightscapade


So I'm kinda getting into looking dewy (never thought I would say that!) obvs soft and gentle has a lot of hype over it but seeing as I'm super pale I think this shade might suit me more.

2) and 3) Mac Lipliner and Lipstick in Stone



This colour.... Just amazing!

4) Mac Fix+


Since I'm after that dewy effect this seems like an essential :).

5) Mac Pro Sculpting Powder in Shadowy


Once again as Im so pale I feel when contouring I need something that is more grey toned as opposed to bronze. After searching high and low this looks like it might do the job!

Let me know what's on your makeup  wishlist :).

Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment