Wednesday 23 August 2017

Weight loss Wednesdays

Hello again :)


So if you follow my Instagram you would have seen my post last night in which I showed that I got my stone and a half award from slimming world last night yayyyyy! I feel like this has taken quite a while for me but I suppose they say the slower it comes off the more likely it is to stay off or something like that anyways!
I'm so chuffed and proud of myself for sticking with it. Believe me there have been times when I've had a gain and never wanted to go back or times when I've been having a really stressful week and the last thing I want to do is go and get weighed. But I haven't given up and I think that's the key. There truly is no shame in a gain and you need to learn to draw a line under it and start again.
I feel like a bit of a preacher there! But last night I went and I had lost 3.5 pounds which is amazing and I finally got my stone and a half award! I'm no where near where I set my target weight at but I'm a lot closer than I was and that's great. 

So rather than me rambling if you are reading this you might want to know how I managed that for a loss this week. So I get weighed on a Tuesday night then Wednesday and Thursday I follow the extra easy plan which is the original normal standard plan. Then Friday to Monday I follow the SP plan which is where you only have speed foods and protein foods. You still have your 15 syns and believe me I use them haha! But I feel that the combination of extra easy and sp allow me to get considerable losses and it's not too hard as I don't find it really restricting

I mean do I miss having potatoes, rice and pasta on my SP days.... absolutely but what I see on the scales matter more to me and that's what I think about. Don't get me wrong I know the scales aren't everything but at the minute they are a reall good measure for keeping me on track with my weight loss journey.
So all in all another successful week hoping for another one this week! I will be posting another Slimming World recipe at some point this week and a skincare related one so come back for that!

Lucy x
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment